MY SISTER JUFT SHOEWED ME THIS AND I CAN”T STOP FREAKIN ABOUT IT
LIKE THIS GIRL IS A FUCKIN DEMON OR SOMEIHTGN
JUST WATCH IT
I have lost faith in physics
what on this fucking earth
- itunes - The world’s best digital music jukebox.
- vlc media player - Simple, fast and powerful media player. Plays everything: Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
- dvd video soft - Free Studio Manager has 8 sections for easy access to any application: YouTube programs; MP3 and Audio; CD, DVD and BD; DVD and Video; Photo and Images; Mobiles; Apple Devices; and 3D programs.
- vuze - the easiest to use and best torrent download software on the internet.
- photoshop cs6 - this post explains how to install photoshop for free.
- ytd video ripper - Download videos from 50+ sites including youtube.
- sony vegas pro 12 + crack (torrent) - video editing software. Great for making fan-vids.
- winX dvd ripper - a windows-based DVD ripper software capable of ripping any DVD to mainstream videos, such as rip DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4. The free trial will only rip 5 minutes at a time. This is perfect for ripping scenes for gifs/to upload to tumblr. If you have the money, the full version is great and will rip whole dvd’s.
Google chrome extensions for tumblr:
- stylish - the largest collection of user styles anywhere! User styles let you change the way websites look. (you’ll need this for certain scripts/extensions to work)
- tumtaster - for ripping music off tumblr.
- tumblr savior - Just add your most despised terms to the black list and Tumblr Savior will valiantly protect your delicate sensibilities. And if you wonder what got hidden, there’s a handy link to show you.
- missing e - Many ways to improve your Tumblr experience!
- hide follower count (script) - hides the follower count from the Tumblr Sidebar. (you can still see your follower count if you click on “followers”)
- tag editor auto extended (script) - shows all tags at once.
- fvd video ripper - a browser plugin that allows you to download video and audio files from almost any page for further viewing on your computer
There once was a young boy with a very bad temper. The boy’s father wanted to teach him a lesson, so he gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper he must hammer a nail into their wooden fence.
On the first day of this lesson, the little boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. He was really mad!
Over the course of the next few weeks, the little boy began to control his temper, so the number of nails that were hammered into the fence dramatically decreased.
It wasn’t long before the little boy discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Then, the day finally came when the little boy didn’t lose his temper even once, and he became so proud of himself, he couldn’t wait to tell his father.
Pleased, his father suggested that he now pull out one nail for each day that he could hold his temper.
Several weeks went by and the day finally came when the young boy was able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
Very gently, the father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence.
“You have done very well, my son,” he smiled, “but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same.”
The little boy listened carefully as his father continued to speak.
“When you say things in anger, they leave permanent scars just like these. And no matter how many times you say you’re sorry, the wounds will still be there.”